[P2P-F] P2P Foundation Representation in Solidarity Economy Network (SEN)

Joe Rinehart joe at firestormcafe.com
Fri Mar 2 03:53:01 CET 2012

Hey Kevin, I'm mostly a lurker on this list, but I think its a great idea
for folks more interested in P2P technologies to be involved in the
Solidarity Econ movement.  I think the organizational membership is a great
idea.  Worth noting though is the US SEN is not perhaps the most active of
organizations, and that other groups like Solidarity NYC and the U.S.
Federation of Worker Owned Cooperatives are worth reaching out to as well.

Thanks,
Joe

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Kevin Carson <
free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com> wrote:

> A few days ago, I sent out a trial balloon about P2P Foundation
> representation in the Solidarity Economy Network, an outgrowth of the
> U.S. Social Forum.
>
> So, I'm wondering: any takers?  As I said, I'll be happy to chip in
> for the organizational membership fee.
>
> --
> Kevin Carson
> Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org
>
> "You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
> "We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous
>
> Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
> http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
> Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com

Joe Rinehart
Firestorm Cafe and Books Worker/Owner <http://www.firestormcafe.com>