[P2P-F] Introducing - Apollo-NG & Open Resource

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Fri Mar 16 11:14:45 CET 2012

Hello Everyone,

I feel very excited about meeting few days ago person using nick 'chrono' rolling out Apollo-NG / Open Resource project. I got chance to see some of his open design electronics and I find them pretty... 'smart'!

chrono gets ready to hit the road and with his mobile hacklab share technologies with communities around europe, and help people find inspiration to do Research and Development and invent themselves.

You can find more details on this (docuwiki based) website:
https://apollo.open-resource.org/mission:start

Documentation still in progress but IMO all made in hi quality =)

Last but not least on support page you can find note:
You can donate money (deprecated)

and instead you can find his wishlist here:
https://apollo.open-resource.org/support:wishlist

Yeah!
=)
~ elf Pavlik ~