[P2P-F] Would you like to work for HSBC?

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 20 15:04:26 CEST 2012

This was a comic advert I received via my email address.

                          Would you like to work for HSBC?

Maybe it should have said instead...the following

                             Would you like to work for HSBC... in the Money Laundering Department?!!!

It's about having
a moment.
Not a routine.
Careers in customer service
Excellent salary
Nationwide

Is great service about going through the motions? Or people's options? At HSBC, we believe in taking the time to connect with our customers - in getting to know who they are and what they want - so that, instead of providing standard packages, we can tailor our offering to individuals' needs.

That's why we're looking for engaging personalities who will join our network of branches in providing customers with a uniquely rewarding experience, while using our development opportunities as the springboard they need to launch a career at the
forefront of retail banking.

Click here to apply now.