[P2P-F] Fw: OPEC is Done!

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 12:03:07 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Energy and Capital <eac-eletter at angelnexus.com>
To: dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Monday, 16 July 2012, 14:51
Subject: OPEC is Done!

 Energy and Capital -

________________________________
 Forward to a Friend
Having trouble viewing this issue? Click here.Refer a Friend to Energy and Capital.
OPEC is Done!
By Jeff Siegel | Monday, July 16th,
2012

Every now and then, I'll read a story that makes me realize just how good we have it.
Last week, after a fuel tanker veered off a Nigerian road and exploded, 95 people died as they rushed towards the
inferno to scoop up the remaining viable fuel.
Human rights groups jumped on the story, using it to illustrate how little of Nigeria's oil wealth has trickled down to
the poor.
Moreover, critics point out that Nigeria's oil infrastructure is so outdated, the equivalent of an Exxon-Valdez is
spilled every year in that country.
Stories like these serve as a great reminder as to one of the many reasons our domestic oil bounty is so important.
Whether you've had enough of the greatest wealth transfer in U.S. history to oil-producing nations that use those oil
dollars to wage war against us, or you'd just prefer to support those oil producers that don't exploit the fragile Niger Delta and treat it like their
own personal toilet, there's no doubt kicking OPEC to the curb has never been more urgent.
And rest assured the plan to do just that is unfolding...
Thanks to increased domestic oil production, the coming boom in natural gas-powered vehicles (which will be fueled
solely by domestic natural gas), and alternative transportation fuels, we are moving closer and closer — day by day — to giving OPEC the
proverbial middle finger.
And I love it!
Not just because I'm sick and tired of this country being held hostage by those who seek to do us harm, but also
because this boom in American energy is making us more money than we've ever imagined.
"There's enough oil below American soil to put OPEC out of business for
good!"
They said it couldn't happen...
One day, the U.S. would produce enough oil to kick OPEC to the curb.
That day is here — and these 3 companies are making it happen.

________________________________
 Dear World, You're Welcome!
There's no doubt about it: The United States is once again a global energy powerhouse — boasting not only
enormous supplies of oil and gas, but technological innovation that's shaping the global energy landscape.
Solar is the perfect example...
Today China is the leading manufacturer of solar panels and cells.
But that stuff wasn't invented in Beijing. Nope — that's 100% American ingenuity that now supports the
multi-billion-dollar global solar industry.
And while we did hand over solar manufacturing to other countries, the rate of technological development continues to
be dictated in the U.S.
Take this latest technology my colleague Nick Hodge has been telling you about: a ground-breaking development in a new
solar material that can actually cut the cost of solar in half while doubling its power
output.
Over the past few months, five separate solar companies have signed on to test this new technology.
And the company that makes it?
Well, this is easily a triple-bagger in the making...
Check out this recent chart:
And this is only the beginning...
Some analysts are actually putting this $1.50 stock at $21 by next year.
You can read more
about that one here.
Texas Saves Nuclear Power Industry
Solar isn't the only tech game in town.
In fact, thanks to a tiny materials company operating in Massachusetts, the U.S. is about to introduce a new nuclear
player that we just discovered is now on the inside of the American Nuclear Society.
Buy This Stock Now for $0.13!

Meet the company that just saved the nuclear
industry...
Click here
now!

________________________________
  What is the American Nuclear Society?
It's essentially a group of engineers and scientists that promote nuclear science and technology.
Basically, any type of nuclear power operation today can trace its existence to the work done by members of this group.
And this isn't some random industry club designed to cater to a bunch of PR goons and yes-men...
These are the brains, the guys that actually have the chops to advance any technological breakthroughs in the nuclear
power space. This is where industry players — including top-dog CEOs — go to get schooled.
It's also where a group of insiders just gave an official nod to this materials company after reviewing its research on
a new nuclear fuel that enables nuclear power plants to operate without the threat of meltdowns.
That's right — nuclear power without the threat of
meltdowns!
That my friends, is a major game-changer.
And it's a game-changer that was developed right here in the U.S. Texas and Indiana, to be exact.
Of course, the best part about all this is the massive profits we're going to be swimming in with this one.
The company behind
this innovation is probably one of the juiciest bargains I've seen in my 18 years in this business.
Trading at less than $0.15, this company that's about to revolutionize the entire nuclear industry is a screaming
buy.
This is the kind of stock that turns average investors into major players virtually overnight.
It's the crown jewel of my personal portfolio. It should be yours, too.
You can read more
about it here.
To a new way of life and a new generation of wealth...
Jeff Siegel

@JeffSiegel on
Twitter
Jeff is the co-founder and managing editor of Green Chip Stocks,  an independent investment research service
focusing primarily on  alternative energy and organic & natural food markets. He has been a  featured guest on Fox, CNBC, and Bloomberg Asia, and is
the author of  the best-selling book, Investing in Renewable Energy: Making Money on Green Chip Stocks. For more on Jeff, go to his editor's page.
   I liked this article | I did not like this article

Follow Energy and Capital on
The Bottom Line
Related Articles Global Nuclear GrowthSafer Nuclear AmbitionsKorea Goes Nuclear
Recently... Could Increase 113% by 2030329 Reasons Nuclear Energy Will FlourishNuclear Still GrowingPast the Point of No ReturnBreaking: Nuclear Alert Issued in Japan

Energy and Capital, Copyright © 2012, Angel Publishing LLC, 1012 Morton St, Baltimore, MD 21201. All rights reserved. No statement or
expression of opinion, or any other matter herein, directly or indirectly, is an offer or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities
or financial instruments mentioned. While we believe the sources of information to be reliable, we in no way represent or guarantee the accuracy of
the statements made herein. Energy and Capital does not provide individual investment counseling, act as an investment advisor, or individually
advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment. Neither the publisher nor the editors are registered investment advisors. Subscribers
should not view this publication as offering personalized legal or investment counseling. Investments recommended in this publication should be made
only after consulting with your investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company in question.
Unauthorized reproduction of this newsletter or its contents by Xerography, facsimile, or any other means is illegal and punishable by law.
Please note: It is not our intention to send email to anyone who doesn't want it. If you're not sure why you're getting this e-letter,     or no
longer wish to receive it, get more info here, including our
privacy policy and information on how to manage your subscription.