[P2P-F] Fw: The Only Solution to Unsafe Fracking

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 17 11:59:06 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Energy and Capital <eac-eletter at angelnexus.com>
To: dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Saturday, 14 July 2012, 13:13
Subject: The Only Solution to Unsafe Fracking

 Energy Investor

________________________________
 Forward to a Friend
Having trouble viewing this issue? Click here.Refer a Friend to Energy and Capital.
The Only Solution to Unsafe Fracking
By Keith Kohl | Saturday, July
14th, 2012
Fracking will allow us to unlock 542 trillion cubic feet of gas currently trapped in deep rock formation.
It will account for half of all natural gas production by 2035.
There's only one thing stopping it...
Water.
Now, I'm no environmentalist. But it's easy to see using up to five million gallons of water per fracked well isn't sustainable.
However, instead of holding signs or writing my Congressman, I'd rather just profit from the solution: the only company that can frack without water.
It's already being hired by the biggest drillers on the planet.
See how it works and how to profit — before shares soar from $3.00 to $10.00.
Good Investing,
Keith Kohl
Editor, Energy and Capital

privacy policy here.
Energy and Capital,
Copyright © 2012, Angel Publishing LLC, 1012 Morton Street, Baltimore, MD 21201. All rights reserved. No statement or expression of opinion, or
any other matter herein, directly or indirectly, is an offer or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell the securities or financial instruments
mentioned. While we believe the sources of information to be reliable, we in no way represent or guarantee the accuracy of the statements made herein.
Energy and Capital does not provide individual investment counseling, act as an investment advisor, or individually advocate the purchase or sale of
any security or investment. Neither the publisher nor the editors are registered investment advisors. Subscribers should not view this publication as
offering personalized legal or investment counseling. Investments recommended in this publication should be made only after consulting with your
investment advisor and only after reviewing the prospectus or financial statements of the company in question. Unauthorized reproduction of this
newsletter or its contents by Xerography, facsimile, or any other means is illegal and punishable by law.

Please note: It is not our
intention to send email to anyone who doesn't want it. If you're not sure why you're getting this e-letter, or no longer wish to  receive it, get more
info here, including our privacy policy and information on how
to manage your subscription.