[P2P-F] Fw: [gang8] Report on Select Committee proceedings

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 14 11:51:28 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Hugh Whinfrey <market at svarsmaal.dk>
To: gang8 at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 13 July 2012, 23:14
Subject: Re: [gang8] Report on Select Committee proceedings

For what it's worth there is an interesting analysis of Barclay's actions and the
LIBOR scandal that is getting a lot of circulation around the Internet.

It concludes, at least to my surprise in that I would have expected the article to
be busy demonising all banks everywhere, with "Barclays clearly knew how bad the
whole situation was – being the last ones to see the horror that was Lehman’s
books - and were likely the only counterparty in the proceedings who acted in an
informed, financially responsible manner."

Among other places, you can find it here:
http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1342184400.php

Hugh
Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
The gang8 list is devoted to Creditary Economics.

.