[P2P-F] Gillis on complex systems

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 21:16:46 CEST 2012

Tweeted by @rechelon July 13:

Yep, to outlaw encryption you've gotta outlaw noise. Anything dynamic
is a threat to the state, including the universe.
https://twitter.com/rechelon/statuses/223663386733461504
https://twitter.com/rechelon/statuses/223663386733461504

Control necessitates suppressing anything more complex than the center
can process. The logic of the state is the death of everything.
https://twitter.com/rechelon/statuses/223664157231284224

My response:
And suppression itself is a form of control--i.e, an attempt by the
center to control something more complex than it can process.
https://twitter.com/KevinCarson1/status/223857580429152256

--
Kevin Carson
Karl Hess Chair in Social Theory, Research Associate

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com