[P2P-F] the Internet Blueprint: grassroots suggestions for reforming U.S.Internet law

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:36:06 CET 2012

I can hear it now:

"Just shut up and implement your plan if you think it is so great!"

As though I can do it all alone.
As though I have all of those skills.
As though it is not worth the trouble to consider and improve upon HOW
we should organize before we buy the land and tools and organisms.

Is there nobody here willing to reconsider the purpose of production?

Are you so sure Profit must be a reward for the owners, causing the
well-known concentration of power as the org scales?
Are you so sure Profit must be a reward for the owners, causing the
well-known seeking of scarcity and destruction and war?
Are you so sure Product cannot be a sufficient reason for Investment?

Are you sure the Investors must be a random group that only cares
about the Use-Value of Product in that they must restrict that value
to perpetuate Profit?
Are you sure the current owners are a special kind of human that hold
property, and that we, the Users that pay for that property, CANNOT
own?

Stop following the old ways; we must reconsider our future.
Stop assuming Profit is the only reward for Investment.

Consider consumers who will pre-pay for Product and thereby become
co-owners in the Means of Production for Use-Value.

Hello?  Can anybody hear me?