[P2P-F] the Internet Blueprint: grassroots suggestions for reforming U.S.Internet law

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 21:24:10 CET 2012

So we are going to beg the government to beg the owners?

I wonder why we refuse to buy and co-own the infrastructure
for our own benefit.

We, the Users, already pay for all the costs of production
and yet we have no real control.

Imagine the future where we, the Users, stop paying the
current owners for limited access, and use those funds to
simply buy the infrastructure from those feudalists.

Once we, the Users, co-own the Means of Production for
our own benefit, we will not need to talk to puppets in the
government or to any of the coporatists still in business,
because we will finally be in charge!

How boring and limiting and groveling it is to ask owners
to do something they do not want to do.

We remain weak and impotent because we refuse to
accept the risks of ownership even though we eventually
pay for it all anyway.

What a bunch of cowardly fools we are that we will not
gather together for our own purposes and without the
drive to dominate others.  Pitiful.