[P2P-F] Some Banking Links...

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 25 11:34:47 CET 2012

The following cut,and paste is from Facebook. I do not know whether the links will appear on the discussion group, or if they worki. I do put stuff here, and usually the same stuff on MBs FB site. Also, much goes on the Heterodox Economics FB site as well.. RS.

Robert Searle
http://www.banksecrets.eu/#/en/Find%20out%20more

banksecrets www.banksecrets.eu
This website requires Flash Player 10 or higher to be installed on your system. You can download it here :

LikeUnlike ·  ·Unfollow postFollow post · Share · 10 minutes ago
	*
	*
	*
	*
	*

Write a comment...
	* UPDATED POSTS
	*
Robert Searle
http://www.banktrack.org/

BankTrack.org - pages - home www.banktrack.org
BankTrack is a global network of civil society organisations and individuals tracking the operations of the private financial sector (commercial banks, investors, insurance companies, pension funds) and its effect on people and the planet.

LikeUnlike ·  ·Unfollow postFollow post · Share · 13 minutes ago
	*
	*
	*
	*
	*

Write a comment...
	*
Robert Searle
http://www.bankingoncrisis.org/
bankingoncrisis.org bankingoncrisis.org

LikeUnlike ·  ·Unfollow postFollow post · Share · 16 minutes ago
	*
	*
	*
	*
	*

Write a comment...
	* OLDER POSTS
	*
Robert Searle
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/modern-monetary-theory-is-an-unconventional-take-on-economic-strategy/2012/02/15/gIQAR8uPMR_story.html

Modern Monetary Theory, an unconventional take on economic strategy www.washingtonpost.com
A theory which asserts that deficits are good for the economy is gaining popularity.

LikeUnlike ·  ·Unfollow postFollow post · Share · 25 minutes ago
	*
	* Lorenzo Battisti likes this.
	*
	*