[P2P-F] Solidarity Economy Network

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 01:57:47 CET 2012

So is anyone interested in having a P2P Foundation presence in the
Solidarity Economy Network?  I'd be happy to chip in to help pay for
an organizational membership.  I've corresponded recently with Julie
Matthaei, and she's really excited about the idea of incorporating
open-source and micromanufacturing into local cooperative economics
projects like the Cleveland Evergreen initiative.

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society http://c4ss.org

"You have no authority that we are bound to respect" -- John Perry Barlow
"We are legion. We never forgive. We never forget. Expect us" -- Anonymous

Homebrew Industrial Revolution:  A Low-Overhead Manifesto
http://homebrewindustrialrevolution.wordpress.com
Desktop Regulatory State http://desktopregulatorystate.wordpress.com