[P2P-F] Fw: Ideas for a better future

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 13:42:36 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: John Bunzl <jbunzl at simpol.org>
To: dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Thursday, 26 April 2012, 12:14
Subject: Ideas for a better future

 Simpol International - News Update
     Simultaneous Policy: using our votes to take back the world Thursday, April 26, 2012

 Hi there!

Care about this planet of ours? Well, the following events and ideas offer you new and powerful ways to do something about it!

Register for the online BetterWorldForum 2012

This important online forum will take place this weekend (28/29th April) from 10am (U.S.Eastern Daylight Time). Including talks and interviews with prominent thought leaders, including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Deepak Chopra, Hazel Henderson and others, you can listen in online and submit your questions. For more and to register, go to http://betterworldforum2012.com/

Sign on to the Simultaneous Policy (Simpol) campaign

Just when you thought politics was a waste of time, the Simpol campaign allows citizens to take back control through – of all things - the ballot box. But it does so in a rather unconventional, powerful way that transcends petty party politics and gets all politicians just where we want them! Intrigued? Find out more and sign on for free at http://www.simpol.org

Find out how we can Democratise the Global Political Commons

World-renowned writer and social activist, James Quilligan, will be speaking in London, UK, on May 7th about Democratising the Global Political Commons. Find out more about ‘the commons’, why it belongs to us, and how you can play your part. For details, go to http://www.schoolofcommoning.com/ To book tickets, go to http://www.eventbrite.com/event/3394036655/

Best wishes,

John Bunzl – Founder & Trustee
International Simultaneous Policy Organisation (ISPO)
http://www.simpol.org
Blog: http://simpolinternational.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/johnbunzl
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/johnbunzl

To unsubscribe from this list, please reply with 'Unsubscribe' in the subject line