[P2P-F] Fw: [Arthakranti] Arthakranti Tokens.

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 2 10:18:45 CEST 2012

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Sudhir Rao <sudhir.sr.rao at gmail.com>
To: Yogi Udgire <udgire at gmail.com>
Cc: WAGH Abhijeet <Abhijeet_WAGH at 3dplmsoftware.com>; "ArthaKranti-Pune at yahoogroups.com" <ArthaKranti-Pune at yahoogroups.com>; "Arthakranti at yahoogroups.co.in" <Arthakranti at yahoogroups.co.in>; yamaji malkar <ymalkar at gmail.com>; samrat shirvalkar <samrat.shirvalkar at gmail.com>; "prasadmirasdar at gmail.com" <prasadmirasdar at gmail.com>; "vaishali.bedve at rediffmail.com" <vaishali.bedve at rediffmail.com>; "dharma_jit at yahoo.com" <dharma_jit at yahoo.com>; "arunphoke at gmail.com" <arunphoke at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, 1 April 2012, 3:30
Subject: Re: [Arthakranti] Arthakranti Tokens.

Happy to note your initiative.

Arthakranti banks with Bank of Maharashtra, where the money can be remitted.
Details are :
Bank of Maharashtra, Sahkar Nagar Branch,
S B A/.c No. 60084788176.
IFSC CODE :  MAHB0000321.

In case you need any more information, please do not hesitate to refer bacl.

= Sudhir Rao =
Chief Co-ordinator,
ARTHAKRANTI  PRATISHTAN.

cc to Abhijit Wagh.
If you need funds for tokens, you know you can always get them from AK.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 8:33 PM, Yogi Udgire <udgire at gmail.com> wrote:

>Namaste,
>

>Abhijeet Congrats...Need to salute the Originator of this Amazing and Unique Idea.
>Pl tell me the modalaties of sending money (to whom) I will need 1000 of them.
>

>This May we too are busy launching a Arthakranti Awareness Campaign on Internet.
>You may be surprized to know that more than 12 MBA students from different Parts of India will be working on this Project.
>A Unique of its kind and Promise to have huge Awareness and followers via Facebook, Youtube and Our Arthakranti website.
>

>Will keep you all posted on this
>

>Regards
>YOGESH S UDGIRE
>Mumbai

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a new topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group

.