[P2P-F] the "Cliff Notes" version MMT

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Thu Sep 29 15:01:36 CEST 2011

Michel, this a very good condensed presentation of MMT and essentially
makes my covering the same ground redundant. I could expand on various
sub-topics or respond to FAQs however. There seen to be certain small
errors, such in practice typically taxes are used as the basis of the
extinguishing of public debts. Such debt can also be converted into
reserve bonds. It would probably be useful to define "financial hardship
for the private sector" for instance. The text might be broken into
smaller chunks, and it is in a pdf format. I could perhaps ask someone at
UMKC to review the sections and allow me to edit the whole body of
practice into "chewable" sections.

Tadit

http://pragcap.com/resources/understanding-modern-monetary-system