[P2P-F] Fw: Can "Printing" Money Save Economies? The Answer, Yes, and No....

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Mon Sep 26 23:06:24 CEST 2011

Patrick, I think that you have pretty much pegged it. Perhaps it also is
an incentive to be at the brutal end of the process. A currency which is
based upon assets, issued on a non-debt basis does not guarantee that
individuals wobn't get into debt to someone or some bank. iIt just means
thatLike I keep telling everyone I can, all of this heinous nonsense is
TOTALLY Un-Necessary, though extremely convenient for those with the
franchise to print money to serve their private interests. In the US it
happened in 1913 US Fed Reserve and in 1886 SP vs Santa Clara. Tadit

n Mon, 26 Sep 2011 16:33:00 -0400, Patrick Anderson <agnucius at gmail.com>