[P2P-F] Fw: Can "Printing" Money Save Economies? The Answer, Yes, and No....

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:33:00 CEST 2011

robert searle wrote:
> it can work..if not  too much money
> is created by governments.

If the humans composing our governments
were not so cowardly, we could have been
issuing our own currency from the beginning
and never gone into debt AT ALL.

There is no reason for groups of people to
enter into debt when they have all the Labor
value they can commit toward each other
as 'taxes' to achieve their 'public' goals.

Debt can easily avoidable by *groups* of
people if they can structure a reliable and
usable way to exchange commitments.

By what authority do the Private Banksters
issue currency, and why has almost every
city, state, nation on Earth relinquished
that authority?

Do we really believe corporations will have
incentives to not over-issue?

They don't even *print* the money anyway,
they only *issue* it electronically.

Issuance is a matter of holding down the 0-
key after some non-0 digit.

Gaaarrrr!  The lack of careful thought and
reconsideration of why we our drowning in
debt is maddening for those of us that can
see this is an insanely unfortunate and yet
simultaneously unnecessary problem.