[P2P-F] Fw: Can "Printing" Money Save Economies? The Answer, Yes, and No....

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Sep 26 19:00:39 CEST 2011

your making a serious accusation here, what evidence do you have that Ellen
Brown does not simply disagree, but is actually funded for disinformation by
the banking cartel ?

In fact, all the evidence is that they would hate her book, which is an
argument for the sovereign creation of money and against debt-based currency
creation,

the attacks against anyone who disagrees, such as Krugman, Stiglizt, Brown
etc .. gives the impression that MMT behaves more like a cult than to engage
in open and peer-based debate ..

Michel