[P2P-F] What does this say about the Economics Profession?

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 17 15:38:08 CEST 2011

What does this say about the Economics Profession?

It is interesting to point the following people who were essentially autodidacts as far as economic education is concerned.

John Maynard Keynes apparently had no degree in economics but was allowed to teach it at Cambridge....
Karl Marx was ofcourse self-taught on this subject....

Lous Kelso founder of Binary Economics did not have an economics degree.....

Clifford Douglas creator of Social Credit did not have an economics degree......

Hazel Henderson who is a well-known futurist economist (who also knew Edward Fullbrook apparently !) also does not have an economics degree.....

There are probably others which are not listed...including myself I am proud to say...Incidently , Hazel finds my project on Transfinancial Economics of great interest, and has been following its evolution......

R.Searle...