[P2P-F] A Possible Source for a Listing of "Relevant" Economists for the P2P Foundation...

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 16 11:17:55 CEST 2011

Michel, et al,

The following has vids, and other data which could be helpful in forming a listing of "relevant" economists.

http://ineteconomics.org/

The next link  comes from the above. Here is the original link.  http://ineteconomics.org/question/best-new-media-resources-new-thinking?page=2  and cut, and paste section below

a) A campaign against economic education as it exists today..
http://www.toxictextbooks.com/
b) Paecon, the student movement which still tries to change things in economic academia.
http://paecon.net/
c) Heterodox Economics deals ofcourse with alternative economic ideas...
http://www.hetecon.com/
d) Heterodox Directory...
http://www.heterodoxnews.com/directory/index.htm

When I get the energy, and time I maybe able to supply more info...but this should keep you "quiet" for the time being. You may have already come across this site before.

RS