[P2P-F] Center for a Stateless Society » Commentary

Bryan Hugill bryan.hugill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:37:38 CEST 2011

And a fine piece of writing it is...congratulations! I look forward to
reading your next piece!

Two or three carrier groups at the bottom of the Indian Ocean wouldn't be a
half bad thing, although it'd also be a terrible waste of perfectly good
steel/iron that I could definitely find a good use for on the farm...better
to dismantle the entire armed forces and use those resources in better, more
positive and considerably more fruitful ways. That said, if the carriers had
scumbag politicians, delusional economists, corporate money-grabbing pigs,
and snake-in-the-grass lawyers on board, I might just be able to be
convinced otherwise...

Thanks again for the article though and keep up the excellent work :)

All the best,
Bryan