[P2P-F] Center for a Stateless Society » Commentary

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 19:25:04 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 2:56 AM, Michel Bauwens
<michel at p2pfoundation.net> wrote:

> sounds like our good mutualist friend, Kevin Carson, would write this ..

I would, and did -- thanks!  I wound up taking out the optimistic note
about Sunburn missiles sinking two or three carrier groups to the
bottom of the Indian Ocean because I thought that might elicit too
much hate mail.

--
Kevin Carson
Research Associate, Center for a Stateless Society