[P2P-F] Fwd: is there no p2p spirituality because there is no spirituality (heron discussion)

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Sep 12 11:42:42 CEST 2011

hi richard, I'm cc'ing John, in case he's interested in contributing

just one remark, how can you equate rotating positions, with a priestly
cast, i.e.

<The priestly class is diluted but still essential?>

For me this is a denial that any person can offer contributions based on
special knowledge or experience, and violates the principle of
equipotentiality,

michel