[P2P-F] presenting panoply

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Sat Sep 10 00:39:51 CEST 2011

Michel, imo, economics should be regarded as a commons domain rather than
an ideology masked as an authentic discourse and the attendant priesthood
to the oligarchy. I am trying to fathom your question and the reference to
a lay audience. The whole fiscal process is deeply bought and thereby
assumes the duty to and service to their patrons. "Wrong solutions to
commons problems" could be expanded upon by using various historical
examples. The nature of "positive" economics as actually also most
positivistic discourse about doing science or doing a Science, have a
distinct and strong aversion to an inductive working and morphing of
patterns. Alongside this are implications from posing that perhaps Plato
was a better playwright than philosopher.

The commons has a metaphysics in Parmenides' poem, that legacy also has
had scattered contributors operating in an often resurrected cosmology of
capacities rather than by the means of conformity to abstractions and the
predictable permutations and deviations. There are possibly six different
examples I could describe relative wrong solutions to commons problems.
The Laffer curve is one example. The history and bad economics places the
basic world view as subverted mostly when ideology and theory have trumped
actual results. Much of academic economics is explicitly anti-historical.
There really is little light in the dismal streets and by-ways. The threat
of an appearance is quickly promoted to fact.

Wrong solutions to commons problems tends to be more than a few stories,
and it is a way to start. And still this could go several different
directions

Mary Parker Follett had number of compatible methods and perspectives and
an important part was her emphasis upon integrative meditation, which
begins from the assumption that a commons exists within industrial
contexts as well. She had right solutions based upon commons practices.
She specifically described what she did as studying the science of
cooperation.

fast forward, Tadit Anderson