[P2P-F] occupymarines and occupypolice ..

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Sun Oct 30 21:22:06 CET 2011

There’s a group called Oath Keepers that vow to protect civilians from police power. Some may regard it as an extreme right wing group preparing to protect US from Leftist tyranny. It will be interesting to see if they will become involved. Small contingents have been present at our local Occupy group. I’m idealistic enough to see them as they have defined themselves-not as they’ve been portrayed. Time, and how police power is used, will provide clues-if not an answer on the OK’s