[P2P-F] Funding ? - already tried ? http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/funding_en.html

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:25:23 CEST 2011

http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/funding_en.html

http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/page/cooperation?callIdentifier=FP7-SSH-2012-2
FP7-SSH-2012 - Collaborative Projects (Small or medium-scale focused
research projects) as well as Coordination and Support Actions

*Identifier:* FP7-SSH-2012-2

*Publication Date:* 20 July 2011

*Budget:* € 48 000 000

*Deadline: * 02 February 2012 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)

*OJ Reference:* OJ C213 of 20 July
2011<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/JOHtml.do;efp7_SESSION_ID=JF3NTntGSTTN4ZfDCx2MJPsMYnbyK2GmJsJL2G34Dx2X2x8hlT8x!959902235?uri=OJ:C:2011:213:SOM:EN:HTML>

*Specific Programme(s): *COOPERATION

*Theme(s):* Socio-economic sciences and Humanities