[P2P-F] Funding ? - already tried ? http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/funding_en.html

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:12:07 CEST 2011

http://ec.europa.eu/research/social-sciences/funding_en.html

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: Disaster Capitalism and "Impact of Regulatory Capture on Human
Rights" ?

Thanks A.

As for funding, academics with whom I interact with regularly,
applied for such kind of EU grants.

For some, in what I recall, the bureaucratic procedure is too heavy, or have
too many requirements, difficult to provide unless one has a solid
bureaucratic infrastructure.

For others who are involved in million dollar grants related to academia, I
hear money wasted, and lack of flexibility.

Again, a lot of such grants benefit , directly or indirectly, big
corporations, or large frameworks of transnational cooperation between
universities ( universities which themselves become profit oriented ).

I stay interested in peer to peer collaborative learning,
hoping net neutrality can be set as a right.
Cordially,
Dante