[P2P-F] A better franchise in education?

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Sun Oct 23 17:57:45 CEST 2011

Maria,
	I know of one such cooperative, and that is the Cooperative Development
Services cooperative which is a collective of training consultants which
operate as a coooperative and they primarily provide educational services
for cooperatives. There is a contact email there, to which they respond
fairly quickly in my experience.

Use this general url http://www.cdsus.coop/ and the contact us page is
here http://www.cdsus.coop/about/contact

The ACEnet group in Athens, Ohio is fairly central among the practitioners
of small business incubation in economically underdeveloped areas. Much of
their practice is about education and facilitation among their various
clients, alumni, and the public.  http://www.acenetworks.org/   This is
not as good a fit to your situation, and they also manage major assets and
programs in their region at this point.

Tadit