[P2P-F] A better franchise in education?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 16:26:10 CEST 2011

On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:00 AM, <ideasinc at ee.net> wrote:

> There are cooperatives I am aware of that use the LLC form to
> support a cooperative process. Think in terms of an educational
> cooperative, which allows the association to levy fees for services and
> for membership, and to shift credits and member "capital" within the
> association.

Thank you! LLC is what we are currently registering... Do you know of any
educational cooperatives I can look at?
The only models I know are family educator coops (I wrote about them for the
p2p blog http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/family-educator-commons/2010/08/09) -
but they don't generate income for their founders.

> It is has an economy by organizing within a different format
> and "math.".

What sort of math? I am not sure I understand this part of it.