[P2P-F] Fw: Info

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 02:27:24 CEST 2011

From: Natalie Golovin
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 5:26 PM
To: Karl Golovin
Subject: Re: Info

To the recent hate mails-not surprised. One mentioned-me-me-me & God. To him I say Hope you feel better after your rant. I’m agnostic heading towards atheism- but find the US system of govt  a solid one. By writing Creator-and not a particular God-Human Rights were secured from political control. The system has been weakened and polluted. Things got complex and voters couldn’t keep up & control their reps. Every system must withstand generational transitions and with the free-flow of info on-line, I have hope we can clean things up.
Sorry many of you have been brainwashed re Native & US History. Try 2 remember people live in their own times-if you can understand those implications.