[P2P-F] Libertarians

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 15:06:27 CEST 2011

Read history-Most of the deaths were from disease. That native didn't have
immunity can't be blamed on Europeans. Alcoholism is tied to generic
differences in metabolism. The processing of sugars is different in peoples
who were nomadic-didn't eat regularly and had a high protein diet. The
actual conflicts that caused hostile actions were economic and trade
related-and manipulated from England then Washington. BTW I have travelled
extensively-including to many tribal lands.