[P2P-F] Fwd: New bibo currency site

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 04:13:28 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 2:03 AM, Marc Gauvin <marc at icseg.org> wrote:
> Finally, the purpose is also to demystify money in general and show how to prove that stability in money is trivial.  The grand fallacy is that money is complicated because the economy and human nature are complicated, which is paramount to saying that units of measure as instruments, need to reflect the complexity of what they measure, which is absurd. Once demystified, stability and money understood, then it becomes obvious that with the correct technical specification, providing liquidity to all for any tranasaction and at any time in a stsble and trustworthy manner is not only doable it is trivisl.  See:  http://bibocurrency.org/English/stable%20money.htm ).
>
> What the world needs is a source of unlimited stable liquidity to support any commerce at and between any level without bias to any agent.  This means money is no longer a source of systematic instability.  Denying such is a crime against humanity.

Although I agree with you in spirit, I have to DISAGREE with you in
principle.  If you're going to create a currency "ex nihilo", the ONLY
way to make it stable is to have a solid foundation/vision/principles
on which to base it upon -- there is no "techniquing" you way into
stability without a grand narrative to UNIFY it.

Here endeth the lesson,

(Cheers!  ;^)

marcos
Santa Fe, NM