[P2P-F] Libertarians

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Wed Oct 19 02:04:31 CEST 2011

Disagree on all your points-How about the Mexican govt having greater
latitude to extort its citizens due to the relief valve north. It was NAFTA
that drove the local Mexican agricultural community out of business-tearing
up villages. The wage in border towns now is less than when it passed.
People had nowhere to go-north or drug gangs. If we had borders and didn't
allow the corporate banksters free reign-things would be much different-and
I think better for both nations.