[P2P-F] Libertarians

Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis xekoukou at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 19:05:05 CEST 2011

   That is what a conservative libertarian would say. ''Protect the liberty
of a certain group of people, for example the american people. This is how
the greek athenian democracy worked as well. It was a democracy for men. But
if we start thinking about liberty to a set of people we end up with the
conclusion that everyone is a libertarian (take as a set only yourself ).
That would make the use of the word libertarian unnecessary (as we all are
libertarians). Since the word is used to differentiate between people, we
end up through *Reductio ad absurdum *that your defintion of libertarian is
wrong.
We also end up with the conclusion that you are not a libertarian.

As a personal remark, I would say that such a wrong definition of
libertarian was always used as an excuse to diminish the liberties of
others.

(reading math.. right now)

2011/10/17 Natalie Golovin <10natalie at cox.net>

>   Nations still exist. You can be a libertarian with regards to the
> rights/responsibilities/privileges/policies of your own citizens wo
> extending them to the universal

Sincerely yours,

     Apostolis Xekoukoulotakis