[P2P-F] Fwd: [OK] OCCUPYEVERYWHERE SCALABILITY PLATFORM: Infrastructure for Emergent Self Organization in Dynamic and Geographically Localized Environments

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Oct 14 21:18:59 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 7:31 PM
Subject: Re: [OK] OCCUPYEVERYWHERE SCALABILITY PLATFORM: Infrastructure for
Emergent Self Organization in Dynamic and Geographically Localized
Environments
To: openkollab at googlegroups.com, Suresh Fernando <suresh2323 at gmail.com>

( bcc: Joe Edelman , ... )

stigmergic<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stigmergy>collaboration
platform via the presentation slides Suresh introduces (
thanks Suresh ! )

http://www.slideshare.net/sureshf/occupy-everywhere

I remember and wish to suggest the following existing development platform :

http://citizenlogistics.com/

and more specifically the groundcrew solution ( first page looks the same )

http://groundcrew.us/

http://groundcrew.us/pro  ( excerpt below )

example : http://groundcrew.us/demo-university

and they also seem to be hiring :

http://groundcrew.us/jobs

twitter : http://twitter.com/#!/getgroundcrew

//

also see :
http://p2pfoundation.net/P2P_Exchange_Infrastructure_Projects

//

Groundcrew Pro Mission control for your
cause-related event**

*Is organizing and dispatching the hardest part of your job?*
Use Groundcrew Pro to locate and coordinate your teams on the ground, based
on location, interests, availability and skills. Get with the times:
communicate with your people using SMS, smartphones, mobile email, and
Twitter.

*With Groundcrew Pro:*

   - Reach people using the device they have with them--their mobile phone.
   - Contact leaders, the entire group, or target people by location or
   skill.
   - Collect real-time information from people on the ground.
   - Gather replies, reports, and exact locations.
   - Evaluate what worked and what didn't; Groundcrew keeps a record of your
   events to inform future planning.

 Start with Groundcrew Pro for $250/mo

You’ll get:

   - A unique 10-digit phone number
   - 30,000 text messages per month
   - Materials to help you start coordinating and and train organizers.
   - Help from us when importing your initial users.
   - Technical support via email