[P2P-F] Michael Hudson video *****

ideasinc at ee.net ideasinc at ee.net
Thu Oct 13 12:30:31 CEST 2011

Michael Hudson and Steven Keen (student of Hyman Minsky as was Randall
Wray) are both MMT economists. Hudson also includes the anti-imperial
slice and Georgist economics which covers local taxation issues. If you
listen carefully to the video he re-frames the state banking concept into
the larger agenda of MMT/FF reforms. In this particular interview he goes
deeper into the forensic aspect of Wall Street Fraud. The top expert in
the US on financial sector crime is William Black who is also at UMKC.
Hudson is the distinguished professor of economics for the UMKC Econ.
Department which is the strongest academic department in the world for
MMT/FF economics.