[P2P-F] Fw: Avaaz hits 10 Million!!!

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 11 11:05:02 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ricken Patel - Avaaz.org <avaaz at avaaz.org>
To: "dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk" <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, 11 October 2011, 1:44
Subject: Avaaz hits 10 Million!!!

Dear incredible Avaazers,  Just a few hours ago, our community reached 10 million people!10 million of us. From every nation, every walk of life. Hopeful, and serious about creating the world we all dream of. Campaign after campaign, we're winning. Not just the little fights, the big ones, the ones they said couldn’t be won. And we're just getting started.There's never been a community like this before – and we’re accelerating – growing by 4 million in the last 9 months! If we stick together, anything's possible. The world may be awash with fear and fatalism, but people power is on the march everywhere, and together we're renewing and sustaining the most powerful force for change ever known...Hope.With enormous gratitude for every person in this extraordinary community,Ricken, Alice, Luis, Ben, Ari, Saravanan, Wissam, Diego, Mia and the entire Avaaz team.PS – we'll celebrate this milestone soon in a big way – this quick note is just to share
 the moment right now. And here's some recent features in the media about our amazing journey and what we've accomplished together, in the Guardian, the Economist and the Times.
Avaaz.org is a 9-million-person global campaign network that works to ensure that the views and values of the world's people shape global decision-making. ("Avaaz" means "voice" or "song" in many languages.) Avaaz members live in every nation of the world; our team is spread across 13 countries on 4 continents and operates in 14 languages. Learn about some of Avaaz's biggest campaigns here, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.

To contact Avaaz, please do not reply to this email. Instead, write to us at www.avaaz.org/en/contact or call us at +1-888-922-8229 (US).