[P2P-F] Farewell

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Mon Oct 10 21:14:40 CEST 2011

sorry Stefan,

I thought you had posted on the list ... I can see now that the system is
using my new mailing address, which ends in p2pfoundation and confused me
into thinking you had posted this on the list,

my apologies for this, it was unintented; and didn't particularly like
posting those attacks,

but I think we better end this argument, both on and off list,

Michel