[P2P-F] Fw: Learn about Sacred Economies Tomorrow w/Charles Eisenstein

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 10:15:00 CET 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Reality Sandwich <news at evolver.net>
To: "dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk" <dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk>
Sent: Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 0:03
Subject: Learn about Sacred Economies Tomorrow w/Charles Eisenstein

Psyche Eco Life Tech Commons Arts

Tomorrow, Wednesday, November 30th, author Charles Eisenstein will host the first session of"Living Sacred Economies: Money, Gift and Transition", a6-part, live interactive video course presented by Evolver Intensives. As the protests inspired by Occupy Wall Street suggest, many of us yearn to live in a Sacred Economy, in all aspects of our lives, during this time of global transformation. More and more of us are seeking a way to make money and human economy as sacred as everything else in the universe. Charles has brought together an amazing line-up of guests with whom to explore the ideas and practical realities behind sacred economics.  They are:  Julio Olalla, Susan Davis, John L. Petersen, Lynne Twist, Orland Bishop, and Mark Boyle.
This course has a threefold intention: to help us understand the changes happening today in the money system and beyond, to empower us as active change agents, and to help us live that change ourselves.
The transformation of money mirrors a shift in our own psychology, and the way we relate to the world. We can indeed live in Sacred Economy today, seeding cultural rebirth through our words and actions.Through this course, you will understand:
	* Why money is so often opposed to our best intentions
	* Why money is the root of so much evil in the world (hint: it is not because of "greed")
	* How we become enslaved to money
	* The power of gratitude
	* The power of the gift
	* How to bring money back into the realm of the sacred
	* The nature of the planetary transition happening in our time
	* The defining myths of our civilization and how they operate
	* Becoming a storyteller of the new world
	* How to create miracles through living in the gift
The course is for people who want  to apply the ideas of Sacred Economics to their own lives, goals, and activism; people who want to attune to the emergent "field" that this work taps into.It takes place on 6 consecutive Wednesdays at 9:00 p.m. EST, and you can participate from your laptop anywhere in the world with a broadband connection. If you can watch a YouTube video, you can take part in this course.Each of the six sessions will consist of a talk by Charles outlining the basic theme of the session, along with a dialogue with another visionary in the field of money, economy, or social change. The live format will allow Q&A, dialog, discussion, and reflective exercises so that participants can integrate the knowledge on a deeper level. More than the delivery of mere "information", the course will engage deeper methods of transmission, in particular the sacred stories that the extraordinary guests in the series will share.It all starts TOMORROW,
 November 30th.   For more information, please click here: http://evolverintensives.com/upcoming/ce-sacred-economics.htmlEvolver Social Movement members will receive a special discount in a separate mailing. For more about the Evolver Social Movement, please click here: http://www.realitysandwich.com/esm/join-evolver-social-movement-esmAbout the Evolver IntensivesLife-changing ideas acquire a deeper resonance when encountered through the live presentation of an inspiring teacher. Evolver Intensives is a project of GreatMystery and Reality Sandwich, created to bring some of the most brilliant and pioneering thinkers of our time to you directly over the Internet, so you can experience them as if you were together in the same room.Using state-of-the-art video streaming technology, we will broadcast live lectures and discussions from around the world to your laptop. And you can participate in the discussion, ask questions to the course leaders, and share
 your thoughts with fellow students. All you need is a broadband connection and a web browser -- you don't have to download or install any software. If you can watch videos on YouTube, you can participate in an Evolver Intensives course.To learn more, visit: http://evolverintensives.com/upcoming/ce-sacred-economics.htmlWe are offering the course to Evolver Social Movement Members for a discount.  Please contact evolverintensives at gmail.comif you've made a contribution to E+SM but have not received the code.We look forward to seeing you online!Cheers,Daniel, Robin, Ken, Jennifer, Chris, Maya, Annie and Bradley -- the Evolver Intensives Team
Manage Account Unsubscribe Opt Out

RealitySandwich.com is Empowered By CivicActions, Creative Direction by nowhereNYC.com
All Content