[P2P-F] Product Maximizing Corporations (was: "corporateperson")

Natalie Golovin 10natalie at cox.net
Thu Nov 24 22:48:09 CET 2011

As to examples..I believe Kaiser Permanente is a model for cost-savings in
the health care industry and also highly rated in patient outcomes It's
essentially a not-for-profit Co-op of Doctors.
As to general corporations, I don't see anything wrong with profit as a
concept that motivates efficient allocation of resources. The problems arise
from the time horizons & how the profits are dispersed.