[P2P-F] If the ?Tea Party Join Together, We Can End the Malignant Partnership Between Big Government | ZeroHedge

Christian Siefkes christian at siefkes.net
Thu Nov 24 15:31:31 CET 2011

Hi Michel, all,

Michel Bauwens wrote:
> can we work with anti-abortion distributists on distributing property, I
> think so,

Would you work with the Ku Klux Klan if it could help foster your goals?
Where do you draw the line?

> can we work with pro-gun rednecks on a social safety net, I think so,

Isn't dismantling the remainders of the social safety net one of the main
goals of the Tea Party?

Best regards
	Christian

--
|------- Dr. Christian Siefkes ------- christian at siefkes.net -------
| Homepage: http://www.siefkes.net/ | Blog: http://www.keimform.de/
|    Peer Production Everywhere:       http://peerconomy.org/wiki/
|---------------------------------- OpenPGP Key ID: 0x346452D8 --
What is it [...] that separates human beings from the so-called lower
animals? Well, as I see it, it's exactly one half-dozen significant things:
Humor, Imagination, Eroticism--as opposed to the mindless, instinctive
mating of glowworms or raccoons--Spirituality, Rebelliousness, and
Aesthetics, an appreciation of beauty for its own sake.
        -- Tom Robbins, Fierce Invalids Home from Hot Climates