[P2P-F] direct peering of networks

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 10:28:24 CEST 2011

Hi Gordon,

if you look in the right column of our wiki, you can see a number of
personal projects, these are categories that can be maintained by (or
usually rather 'for') individuals, using a special category tag, see for
example see http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:OpenCapital

alternative, you could use the existing [[Category:P2P_Infrastructure]],
already used for a collective section, see
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:P2P_Infrastructure

it's also important to find a good overall concept or name for your new
collection ....

this would also be a great way to revive your archives ... I can help for
example if you send the raw material, I can help input it ..