[P2P-F] direct peering of networks

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Fri May 27 18:43:31 CEST 2011

Hi Michel,

the " people"   like you and I and sep  can't do this quite yet.  In my opinion the philosophy is quite desirable and important.    This shows what MIGHT be doable 4 or 5 years from now with us ucan.... many many other political and economic issues stand in the way.

HOWEVER it is very important and it is directly relevant to my report of this past week.  I  need to find out or figure out how to link this information  from Bill st Arnaud  here to my report on the p2p wiki  at

http://p2pfoundation.net/Report_on_Global_Education_and_Research_Networks

I would be interested in turning  my report pages into a subsection on the p2p wiki and keeping them up to date