[P2P-F] ecars links

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 11:27:17 CEST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tere Vadén <tere.vaden at uta.fi>
Date: Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:19 PM
Subject: Re: Getting started hosting an open source project
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Cc: jeffalbrecht at mail.com

Hello Jeff!

Maybe you don't have to start from scratch. The eCars Now! -community is
international, and has a functioning internet infrastructure:

http://ecars-now.wikidot.com/

There seems to be a group in the US:

http://ecars-now.wikidot.com/local:start

And, what's best, they have a motorbike-project as well (the main guy,
Henkka Palonen, is really something, you should get in touch with him):

http://yty.net/c/Random_EV_does_Cagiva/Introduction.html

Best,

T:T