[P2P-F] Why Fukushima made me stop worrying and love nuclear power

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Sat Mar 26 08:08:43 CET 2011

Greetings,

Please have a look at the article with that title:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/mar/21/pro-nuclear-japan-fukushima

I'm not entirely convinced about it myself. However, I think that it
is very good food for thought, and above all would like to hear the
opinion of those list members who have had many more occasions than me
to study the most recent pros and cons of "local energy" about how
Monbiot deals with it in that piece.

TIA,
			Marco
--
Online Course for Digital Citizens, because your rights depend on
how software is used *around* you:  http://mfioretti.com/node/129