[P2P-F] Michigan: The Transformation Manifesto

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:51:39 CET 2011

I do not think p2p needs a party, but it needs relays to avoid legal and
repressive assaults,

these relays could be a network of friendly politicians and policy makers,

so you could say that you're working with any politician that ascribes to
the principles of openness, p2p and the commons, os some such thing, this
could be said in a footnote?

Michel