[P2P-F] Michigan: The Transformation Manifesto

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 03:44:57 CET 2011

Dear Sam,

This is a really great document, and it is hugely important, and therefore a
great advance, that p2p principles are translated in such a  potent way for
local usage,

two remarks,

- I think you may want to articulate the precise relationship between open
source and business, it's implied but I can imagine the obvious remark of,
if it's open source, how can we make money ... so some phrase or two showing
how open software and design creates vibrant economies ?

- two, while I broadly agree with your statement about politics, I think it
is formulated too strongly anti-politically, a lot of what you want to do
will be impacted by legal prohibitions and such, which  you may have to
change, and this brings you into politics/policy, so you need to articulate
some kind of connection

Michel