[P2P-F] From Dictatorship to Democracy

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 11:40:51 CET 2011

Hi Zbig,

I learned about gene sharp back in my university days (1977-81) in my
courses on polemology, but never studied his work in detail,

I've read a few similar articles about this linkage,

but it's true, no material so far in our own pages, but this is perhaps we
are less activist/resistance/uprising oriented and more about constructing a
counter-economy,

it's the combination of both mass action and constructive alternatives and
policy reforms, that will ultimately win the day,

otherwise, if they just achieve liberal plutocratic democracy, they will
have just achieved to be in the same mess as we are in, it beats
dictatorships, but doesn't solve any fundamental problem apart from that,

Michel