[P2P-F] the last chance for copyright

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:09:41 CET 2011

institutions and laws have a very long latency factor ...

consider that now the overall majority of all citizens, all age groups and
democrats/republicans alike, are in favour of the legalization of marihuana
.. yet it could still take decades before that happens

without willingness to accompany ignoring the law with an active struggle
against it, the same will happen for copyright ..