[P2P-F] Fwd: Sell-off of Irish public forests

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:06:53 CET 2011

Kevin, an idea for an article?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 7:27 AM
Subject: Fwd: Sell-off of Irish public forests
To: Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>

financial crisis used towards further capitalist enclosure and control.

people loose their countries, their woods, their public services... all lost
to a small minority of wealthy groups controlling even greater parts of the
world.

people used to fight wars to take control over such huge areas.
now they simply need to use finance, and a systemically created crisis, paid
off by resources owned by countries and their people...

On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 12:55 PM,