[P2P-F] how to call the study of the economics of abundance?

Roberto Verzola rverzola at gn.apc.org
Mon Mar 7 03:23:57 CET 2011

While it is an interesting linguistic problem, I hope it doesn't lead to
the opposite tendency to see everything exclusively from the lens of
abundance. I think economics should be properly defined a study of
*both* scarcity and abundance. It is the dynamics between these two
opposites that determines the features of a particular economy.

Greetings to all,

Roberto